If you have an issue Please submit it to our support team here who will do their very best to resolve it.
Got a sales enquiry? Please complete the form below and we will get back to you.
With this in mind you too can promote a flexible working environment with the right connectivity tools, enabling your staff to become more productive both inside and outside the office.
1. Minimal infastructure required - No costly landlines all you need is an internet connection and that meets the required connection speeds. You can even use a mobile app to receive calls from your virtual number for seemless communication.
2. Call schedules - Users can create call schedules, so they can select different call routing destinations at different times of the day, so they select when they are available to take calls.
3. Smart Diverts – Instantly divert calls to your mobile number with just a click of a button so you no longer have to be sat at your desk to receive your calls. You can also divert your calls to any landline number too, and this can be fully administered by you on our phone system portal.
4. Advanced Features – Voicemail boxes can be created, and users are notified via an email when they have a new voicemail, so all calls can be actioned. There are also enhanced features such as ‘Follow Me’ which allows calls to ring on both the VoIP handset/softphone and your mobile.
5. Virtual Numbers – Virtual numbers allow remote workers to use different phone numbers from different area codes to improve the reach of clients. If your employees have a strong client base in London, yet your office is situated in Manchester and an employee is working at their home in Bradford, you can select virtual numbers with a London area code to improve trust from potential clients.